jQueryUI Timepicker Addon 1.4.4 is here with several fixes. Although a couple options were added, no major changes were made to functionality. The following is an overview of what was fixed:
- Fix typos in German, Basque, Chinese, Vietnamese i18n.
- Fix override to the _selectDate() method that prevents the calendar from closing.
- Fix step option not being set for select dropdowns.
- Fix issue where setDate causes picker to open.
- Adds options for minTime/maxTime. Currently partially implemented only for hour/minute. Needs to be expanded to include all units.
- Add timeOnlyShowDate option to show the date but only allow timepicker
- Fix timeRange method errors.
I would like to note that most of the changes were contributed from users of timepicker and I encourage anyone to contribute. While I try to review changes and merge in a timely fashion the past couple months have been hard for me to contribute much code myself. I hope the months to come allow more time to contribute more.
Igor - Apr 11, 2014