With the increased attention and amount of help questions I receive for jQuery-Timepicker-Addon, I have decided to put together an eBook, Handling Time. I believe this will help many who are new to timepicker, and even those with experience when dealing with times in general will find it very beneficial. After a few years of developing and maintaining timepicker, I have found there are a few particular speedbumps that often raise questions.
So what will be covered?
- Timepicker Setup - A basic guide to get up and running with a datetime picker.
- Usability - How to make datetimepicker more accessible for touch devices.
- Ranges - How to work with time ranges. (Think arrival and departure datetimes).
- Restraints - How to limit user options to certain times.
- Internationalization - Provide multiple languages and time formats.
- Storage - Learn how to store datetimes from multiple timezones.
So are you interested?
Head on over to the Handling Time homepage!