This past weekend I merged the dev branch of jQuery Impromptu, and thus welcoming version 1.5.1. This release includes several bug fixes and a couple small features to create a more polished experience. So what changed?
- Fixes box not being centered
- Timeout doesn't call close event, timeouts overlap prompts
- Fixes position styling of fade
- Added a defaultButton option
- Fixed version to major.minor.bugfix format to play nice with bower
- Adds grunt to aid the lint, minify process
- Code cleanup with jshint, fixes some jsmin issues
- Cleanup some issues in docs
Don't forget about the eBook Impromptu - From I to U to learn all the ins and outs of Impromptu like the api, states, theming, and more! Have a great week!