jQuery Timepicker Addon 1.0.2 is now available. This release brings a ton of updates. I would like to say thank you to everyone who has participated! Here is a rundown of a few of the major changes:
- Various documentation and example updates.
- Fix bug with am/pm parsing/formatting.
- Added 30 and 45 minute timezone offsets.
- Added timezone abbreviation support (for non-numeric offsets: CST, EST, etc..)
- Rework min/maxDate, fixes various bugs
- Added Bulgarian localization
- Added Ukrainian localization
- Added defaultValue option
- Updated date range limits
- Added full altField formatting support with altSeparator and altSuffix
As always you can report bugs and issue pull requests over on Timepicker's Github page. Enjoy!