A new jQueryUI Timepicker Addon is now available. With this release comes many additions, including support for touch/mobile devices through integration with the sliderAccess plugin. Here is an overview list of the updates:
- Fix Daylight Savings bug.
- Fix and Add several localizations/translations.
- Fixed getter/setter bug.
- Fixed timepicker update issue with undefined "inst".
- Updated CSS and generated markup.
- Added integration with sliderAccess for touch devices.
As always feel free to check out timepicker on Github. If you're upgrading be sure to grab the new CSS, as the markup generated has been changed. Hope you enjoy!