jQueryUI Timepicker Addon 1.1.2 is now available! This release is mostly bug fixes, so sorry, no new features. So what changed?
- Fixes to date ranges with altField.
- Timezone change now fires onSelect event.
- IE8 bug fix using substr.
- Updated and test with jQuery 1.9 and jQueryUI 1.10. (It worked, so nothing changed)
- Updates to spinner example in docs, fixes event firing.
- Updates to Portuguese, Czech, Brazilian Portuguese localizations.
- Added localizations for Thai and Basque.
- Fix bug when setting time when step options are used.
- Fix bug where hourMin/Max defaults the input before setting a time.
- Fix parsing dates for single digits. Better distinguishes "h" from "hh", "m" from "mm", etc.
- Loose parse now tries multiple formats with Date().
- Fix bug where loose parse returns improper object keys.
- Fix bug with useLocalTimezone when the input is prepopulated.
- Clean up various typos in docs.
Also thank you to everyone who has contributed fixes, suggestions, and bug reports. Enjoy!